“Using white high density polystyrene (HDP) make no less than 15 different carefully executed ‘mass’ compositions from only rectilinear solids; use the foam cutter.”
Dominant – Subdominant – Subordinate
- I used double sided tape as an adhesive to stick the blocks together.
- I used the subordinate pieces in quite creative manners.
- I occasionally used negative space, which help show a clear gap between the three sizes of blocks.
- I get a very consistent camera angle, I did this the the models showed a clear sense of proportion.
- Overall the models turned out well, and met the brief correctly.
- Going forward I would have liked to have made my models a bit sharper and clearer.
GoldFoam Camera Model
- This model was correct in meeting the brief, although could of had more experimentation to it.
- Although the model is quite aesthetically pleasing, with its clean lines and sharp edges, It could have had a more exploration side to it.
- As this camera looks very stereotypical .
- Some improvements I will make going forward, Is more time spent cutting on the hot wire cutter.
- And considering more ideas when it comes to very obvious products… “think outside of the subdominant box”.